- Platform flexibility – Exchange 2010 or 2013, with mix-and-match add-ons
- Support for Mobility – Use ActiveSync to keep content, meetings and contacts synced across all your devices
- Migration services – Ensure a seamless migration to the cloud
- Data privacy – Choose your datacenter, and ensure your data never leaves the USA
- Broad service portfolio – Integration with email archiving, Lync, SharePoint, file sync and share, email encryption, and more.
Because your business relies on email as one of the most important means of communication, you want to choose a provider that can offer the most secure infrastructure available
Free, expert migration and onboarding.
Superior 24/7 phone and email support.
99.999% uptime guarantee.
Preserve capital & Minimize expenses : no hardware to deploy, simple monthly fees.
MOBILITY: MEET TODAY’S ON-THE-ROAD PRODUCTIVITY DEMANDS
Business is no longer confined to the office. Cirrus Systems hosted Exchange 2013 is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability, and offline productivity. It ensures your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device. Even if they’re nowhere near an Internet connection.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) detects your device and automatically and adjusts its layout and interface for desktops, tables, or phones
- Updated look and feel using the new Windows 8 design
- Offline access enables email, calendar, and contact capabilities even when you’re not connected.
- Our control panel allows administrators to manage their full cloud environment from any web browser.
- Our control panel also offers a mobile app for simple on-the-go administration.
EMAIL, CALENDAR, CONTACTS: ENHANCE YOUR CORE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
Cirrus Systems hosted Exchange 2013 offers exciting new features that improve the way you do business. This includes a simplified calendar interface, integration with LinkedIn and Facebook, email extensibility for embedded maps and more.
- Meetings are simpler to compose and schedule on any device
- Contacts sync with LinkedIn, Facebook and other services while preventing duplicates
- Fast searching, phonetic search, and nickname search for your contacts.
- Email applications like Bing Maps, LinkedIn and more available from a new app marketing place make emails more impactful.
Take a look at some of the additional new features you’ll get with Exchange 2013 and see how they compare to your current version.
ActiveSync makes it simple for you to instantly activate email service for your user’s mobile devices. Rather than spending thousands of dollars on your own BlackBerry Exchange Server, you can use our BlackBerry service for just a few dollars a month.
With DirectoryLink, you now have a directory synchronization tool which enables you to link your in-house AD with the hosted AD. This allows password management and the same password policies for both on-premise and hosted applications, which simplifies user management.
Email Archiving preserves, protects, and presents your critical business data. Email Archiving automatically collects, archives, and indexes your emails and file attachments, enabling fast and accurate search.
By encrypting email with Encrypted Message, only the sender and recipient, who have a special decryption key, can read the contents of the message and its attachments. If someone intercepts an encrypted message, or tries to access it without permission and the decryption key, they will be unable to read the email or its attachment.
Exchange Information Downloads
The latest version of the world’s leading business email platform!
Exchange 2013 delivers enhancements to email, calendars, contacts, chat, content management and more. It also makes these tools as rich and easy-to-use on mobile devices as they are on desktops and laptops.
A worry-free cloud experience!
Our worry-free cloud offers a 99.999% uptime SLA, simplified administration, and granular control over your cloud environment. Every account gets expert, complimentary migration, and onboarding. We also offer superior 24/7/365 email and phone support.
The cloud saves capital and cuts expenses!
There’s no need to purchase servers, license software, or spend weeks building or upgrading your infrastructure. Your expenses become predictable per-user monthly fees.
Exchange 2013 improves your growth potential!
Cirrus Systems hosted Exchange 2013 provides the email platform your employees need to extend your potential for growth. It delivers a worry-free experience that lets you maintain your competitive edge—now and into the future.
Make the Move, Call us today!
More and more SMBs are making the switch to hosted Microsoft Exchange email. Lower costs, better security, and the ability to re-deploy IT staff for other projects and initiatives are attractive advantages of the Software-as-a-Service model. When you’re ready to evaluate your options, call 251-661-2118 to speak with a representative about how your business can benefit.